Today, I am going to share one special game.
It is another ready to play paper based game written in Hindi. This is the game of suffix with “Pur” in the end. Yes, You guessed it right we already shared similar pattern games in the past where answers ends with word “ली”, “कर” and with word “सर“.
Here, in this game we have a ready game sheet attached. All a player has to do is read the Clue/Hint and answer in one hindi word and that should be the name of the “city” ends with “Pur” /”पुर”.
Ex: जैसे : जयपुर, जीत
- Few pens for players.
- Printouts of this game sheet
- Clock to see time
Time Span: 10 Minutes
How to play:
- Take printouts of the above game sheet and distribute among players.
- Players will write there names on the top of the paper.
- Players will be asked to read the statement given carefully and fill up the bank with ONE HINDI CITY NAME with “Pur” /”पुर ” in the end.
Who Wins: The one who answers the most questions correct, wins! Make sure answers presents in the host’s answer sheet should be final.
Have a fun kitty
Latest posts by Sheetal (see all)
- Best 10 Flip Flops available in India with arch support In 2017 - May 20, 2017
- टॉप १० किटी पार्टी गेम्स हिंदी में - April 8, 2017
- Tambola and Housie Game - April 8, 2017