Rakhi or Raksha Bandhan festival is celebrated each year in the month of August in India. According to the Hindu calendar, Rakhi celebration takes place on the full moon day of Shravan. Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi festival is an effort to strengthen the bond between siblings: Brother-Sister, Sister-Sister,Sister-Sister-in-law. A sister ties the thread of Rakhi to her brother’s wrist and take promise of love and protection from all possible difficulties of life. Rakhi is considered as festival of love,bondage and protection.
Today’s game is inspired with Rakshabandhan Theme and it is dedicated to all the brother-sister’s love and bonding. In this game, I have collected a bunch of words related to Rakhi theme in English and Hindi and made a tambola ticket. this game is great addition to out best tambola games of kittypartyhq . इस गेम को हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें.
- Few pens for players.
- Take the printout of this blank tambola ticket to each member and ask them to write 15 words of their choice from the list of 40 words given below.
- Now, again tell each player to write 15 numbers of their choice in blank circles ( 1-50).
- Make the chits of each rakhi word and put them in bowl.
(Take the printout of this ticket and give to each player)
- This is how the ticket will look like after players write words.
How to play:
- By now, each player will be having 15 words and 15 numbers on their ticket.
- Number Housie: Play like normal tambola with numbers 1-50.
- Word Housie: The host will pick one chit at time and call words one-by-one, players will have to cut respective word in their ticket.
- Host will alternatively call number and words. Therefore, player will cut number and then word and so on..
Winning Points: Word Housie, Number Housie, Word 3 lines, Number 3 lines, Word 4 corners, Number 4 corners, Bull’s Eye (Center number and word both)
Tip : This game works best when you play in big group. Because of multiplication of winning points.
Have a fun kitty