Rakhi or Raksha Bandhan festival is celebrated each year in the month of August in India. According to the Hindu calendar, Rakhi celebration takes place on the full moon day of Shravan. Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi festival is an effort to strengthen the bond between siblings: Brother-Sister, Sister-Sister,Sister-Sister-in-law. A sister ties the thread of Rakhi to her brother’s wrist and take promise of love and protection from all possible difficulties of life. Rakhi is considered as festival of love,bondage and protection.
Today’s game is inspired with Rakshabandhan Theme and it is dedicated to all the brother-sisters. In this game, I have collected famous brother-sister duos from Politics, Bollywood, mythology. All a player has to do is write the name of known brother in blank space.
- Few pens for players.
- Printouts of this game sheet
- Clock to see time
Time Span: 5 Minutes
How to play:
- Take printouts of the above game sheet and distribute among players.
- Players will write there names on the top of the paper.
- Players will be asked to read sister’s name and write respective brother’s name in blank space.
Who Wins: The one who answers the most questions correct, wins! Make sure answers presents in the host’s answer sheet should be final.
1 Rahul Gandhi
2 Arun Shurie
3 Sanjay Dutt
4 JawaharLal Nehru
5 Madhavrao Scindia
6 Rahul Mahajan
7 Omar Abdullah
8 Sajid Khan
9 Tushaar Kapoor
10 Randhir, Rishi, Rajiv Kapoor
11 Ashmit Patel
12 Ranbir Kapoor
13 Abhishek Bacchan
14 Akshay Kumar
15 Karnesh Sharma
16 Aditya Rai
17 Hridaynath Mangeshkar
Have a fun kitty
Latest posts by Sheetal (see all)
- 10 Best Running Shoes For Women In India- Reviewed & Tested In 2018 - January 9, 2018
- Lucky Mobile Number Tambola Game - November 10, 2017
- Lucky Games For Kitty Party In Hindi - November 10, 2017