Today, I will be sharing one minute lock and key game . Very easy to arrange , can be played with old locks available at your home an easy to arrange game. Let’s see how to play in detail-
- 8-10 locks and there keys.
- A tray to put open locks.
- A bowl of uncooked-rice for hiding keys.
- A watch to see time
Time Span: One Minute
How To Play:
- Put locks on the table.
- Put keys in the rice bowl and hide them properly inside.
- The player will be asked to open locks with correct key.
- When found the match put open lock and key in the tray.
Who Wins: The player who opens maximum locks, wins!
Have a happy kitty:)