Today, I will be sharing a very famous and equally fun game to play TONGUE TWISTERS !!! Gear up ladies, tongue twisters aren’t just for children, they can enjoyed by all ages. These funny tongue twisters are ready to twist and tangle up your whole mouth. Have fun trying to say some of the most difficult tongue twisters.The game is simple. Let’s see how to play-
TIME SPAN: ONE MINUTE
HOW TO PLAY: Without any gap or pause the player has to repeat one of the twisters.
HINDI TONGUE TWISTERS:
- Kaccha papad, pakka papad
- Samajh samajh ke samajh ko samjho samajh samajhna bhi ek samajh he samajh samajh ke jo na samjhe meri samajh me woh na samajh he
- Chandu ki chacha ne chandu ki chachi ko chandni chonk me chandi ke chamach se chatni chatai.
- Chaar Kachari Kachche Chacha, Chaar Kachari Pakke. Pakki Kachari Kachche Chacha, Kachchi Kachari Pakke
- Tola Ram Tala Tol Ke Tel Mein Tul Gaya, Tula Hua Tola Tale Ke Tale Hue Tel Mein Tala Gaya
- Khadak Singh ke khadakane se khadakati hain khidkiyan, khidkiyon ke khadakane se khadakata hai Khadak Singh.
- Ek ooncha oont hai, Poochh oonchi oont ki, Poochh se bhi oonchi kya, Peeth oonchi oont ki.
- Mar Hum Bhi Gaye, Marham Ke Liye, Marham Na Mila, Humdum Se Gaye, Humdum Ke Liye, Humdum Na Mila
- Madan, mohan, malveya madras mein machhli maarte maarte mare.
- Chaar Kachari Kachche Chacha, Chaar Kachari Pakke, Pakki Kachari Kachche Chacha, Kachchi Kachari Pakke.
- Pital Ke Patile Mein Papita Pila Pila
- Pake Ped Par Paka Papita. Paka Ped Ya Paka Papita
- Peetal Ke Patile Mein Paka Hua Papita
- Chanda Chamke Cham Cham, Chike Chokana Chor, Chinti Chate Chini, Chinti Chatori Chinikhor
- Lala Gope Gopal Gopaggam Daas.
- Jale Ko Aag Kehte Hai, Bujhe Ko Raakh Kehte Hai, Corba Ko Naag, To Garden Ko Baag Kehte Hai. Jo Tumhare Paas Nahi Usi Ko Dimaag Kehte Hai
- Dubey dubai mein doob gaya.
- Nandu ke Nana Ne Nandu ki Nani ko Nand Nagari me Nagin dikhaie.
- Oonth uncha, oonth ki peeth unchi, unchi poonchh oonth ki
- Daali daali pe najar daali, kisi ne achchi daali, kisi ne buri daali. Jis daali pe maine najar daali wohi daali kisi ne tod daali.
ENGLISH TONGUE TWISTERS:
- I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream…
- She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
- Kitty caught the kitten in the kitchen.
- A Cheap Ship Trip
- Zebras zig and zebras zag.
- If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
- The big bug bit the little beetle, but the little beetle bit the big bug back
- I saw a saw that could out saw any other saw I ever saw.
- A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies
- If you understand, say “understand”.
If you don’t understand, say “don’t understand”.
But if you understand and say “don’t understand”.
How do I understand that you understand? Understand!
- I thought, I thought of thinking of thanking you.
- A sailor went to sea to see, what he could see. And all he could see was sea, sea, sea.
- Upper roller ,lower roller, Upper roller, lower roller.
- Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People.
- Red lorry, yellow lorry.
- Freshly-fried flying fish.
- Unique New York
- Chop Shops Stock Chops
- Red leather robots, yellow leather robots
- Which witch winds white weasel wool well?
WHO WINS: The one who repeat twister maximum number of times without any wrong pronunciation or pause, wins !
Have a happy Kitty 🙂
Latest posts by Sheetal (see all)
- Three Lucky Cards Game For Ladies Kitty Party - January 28, 2017
- Date of birth luck game - January 20, 2017
- Three Lucky Friends List-Table game for ladies kitty party - January 20, 2017