Today I am going to share with you all a one more very interesting game written in English and Hindi languages- its a paper based game, ready to play, printable and freely download available. Just like the previous game, where only one hindi alphabet should be filled in the blank. Here, In this game you have to find the hidden number in the equation and using basic math answer them !
Example: Teras – Panchamrat = ?
Ans. 13 – 5 = 8
- Few pens for players.
- Printouts of this game sheet
- Watch to see time
Time Span: 2 Minutes
How to play:
- Players will write there names on the top of the paper.
- Players will be asked to read the statement given carefully, find the hidden number and answer them by solving the equation using basic math.
- For better understanding pls read example shown in the sheet.
Who Wins: The one who answers the most questions correct, wins!
Have a fun kitty 🙂
Latest posts by Sheetal (see all)
- Answer with “Pur” in the end-Games for Indian Kitty party Written in hindi - March 21, 2017
- Three Lucky Cards Game For Ladies Kitty Party - January 28, 2017
- Date of birth luck game - January 20, 2017