Count on your lucky color ladies! Choose a color and cross your fingers.
Things Needed: A Bowl, well mixed colorful bangles, few paper chits and a paper to write marks, a dupatta for blindfolding.
How to play:
- Make a small chits of each bangle color available.
- On paper: Give marks to each color bangle. For Ex: Yellow- 1, blue -1 etc.
- Blindfold a player and ask her to pick a chit. Say for example a chit says RED. Therefore, RED is the color she shouldn’t pick.
- Now, Put the bowl full of colorful bangles on her head (make sure you mix bangles nicely)
- While she is blindfolded ask the player to pick any one bangle from the bowl.
- Give a mark if she picks any color but red.
- If she picks red , she is out !
Who wins: The with maximum marks will win!
Play and share with us.
Happy kitty 🙂