It’s a unique tambola game idea.Where we play housie/tambola with playing cards. I am sure you all will love this game. This is very simple to play and arrange. All you need to do is take printout of this game sheet attached below for players and arrange few things as mention below and you are good to go.
Card Tambola is a game, where an organizer or the caller calls a number at a time, which players have to mark or cut in there ticket. These numbers are written randomly by players. The one who reaches winning point has to claim the same immediately by calling “housie”. Lets see in detail how to play-
- Few Pens
- A deck of playing cards
- A plain paper and pen for host to write drawn card numbers
How to Play:
- Distribute the above sheet to each player
- Ask them to write numbers of there choice in the range of 1-13
- Before proceed, players will be asked to get the numbers checked by there neighbor player so that the chances of cheating won’t be there.
- Now, a caller shuffle the deck of cards and call numbers and there respective card.
- Player will cut numbers accordingly. Say for Ex- Caller says- “Its a jack of heart” – Player will cut number 11 (if they have) in a heart row.
- Just a important note, 2-10 numbers represent the same corresponding index in the playing cards. Some special representations are:
1 represents Ace (A)
11 represents Jack (J)
12 represents Queen (Q)
13 represents King (K)
- Off course repetition of numbers is allowed! Since in 4*4 matrix , 16 numbers can accommodate and we have an option to choose from 1-13 range.
Possible winning points: Depending upon the winning price money-
- Four corner
- 4 Rows
- Middle four numbers
- Full House
Who Wins: The one who reached any of the winning point earliest wins.
Happy kitty 🙂
Latest posts by Sheetal (see all)
- Lucky Games For Kitty Party In Hindi - July 25, 2017
- Tambola Game With Tiles - July 25, 2017
- राखी (रक्षाबंधन) डबल हाउसी तम्बोला गेम-किटी पार्टी गेम हिंदी में - July 22, 2017