Today I will be sharing Makara Sankranti special game, Makara Sankranti is a traditional event believed to mark the arrival of spring in India.Every year we celebrate Makara Sankranti on 14 January, with some exceptions when the festival is celebrated on 13 or 15 January. Let’s see how to play this game-
Greeting card size 5” * 7” Card stock paper 10-15 , Sketch pens 10-15
How to play:
- Distribute one greeting card paper to each player,
- The player will be asked to make greeting card using this makar Sankaranti greeting lines:
“मीठे गुड म़ें मिल गया तिल,
उड़ी पतंग और खिल गया दिल,
जीवन मैं हो हर पल सुख और हर दिन शांती,
मुबारक हो आपको मकर सक्रांति का त्योहार! “
- The player can use there own words, creativity to make it.
- Once the game over players can exchange there greeting cards.
Who wins: The one who makes most creative and beautiful card, Wins! The organizer’s decision will be final.
Have a happy kitty 🙂
Latest posts by Sheetal (see all)
- Date of birth luck game - January 20, 2017
- Three Lucky Friends List-Table game for ladies kitty party - January 20, 2017
- Name Game: Ladies Kitty Party Game - January 17, 2017